Apply for Funding
United Way supports a network of local programs that help thousands of people in our community on their journey to a better quality of life.
General criteria for receiving United Way funding
In order to be eligible to receive United Way funding, the applying agency must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Provide services to Guelph, and/or Wellington County, and/or Dufferin County
- Be a registered charity and incorporated
- Have a volunteer board of directors
- Release audited financial statements each year
- Be non-partisan
- Have been in operation for at least one (1) year
- Align with a United Way Focus Area
- Adhere to the Community Investment Manual guidelines
- Funding may only be used to support the goals of a discrete program
Applications for funding starting April 1, 2018
We are not currently accepting applications for funding. For 2018 funding opportunities, please look back to this page in May (2017) for details.
Please note that emergency funding may be issued to local agencies if and when urgent and unforeseen needs arise in the community. For more information about how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.