For the most accurate and up to date information on COVID-19, refer to health officials:
Tele-Health Ontario (1-866-797-0000)
If you are homeless:
- The Drop In Centre will be open 24 hours a day where meals will be provided at 11 am, 2 pm and 7 pm. Food will continue to be made available throughout the overnight hours. These
hours will continue until April 15, 2020
- Stepping Stone Men’s Shelter will be open 24 hours a day, as soon as scheduling allows.
- The Wyndham House Youth Shelter located at 18 Norwich St. E. is now open 24 hours a day and all meals will be provided. For more information call 519-837-3892.
Women & Children:
- Dwelling Place Shelter for Women and Children is now open 24 hours a day
If you are food insecure:
- Support and grocery items will be available. To book an appointment, please call HOPE House at (519) 265-4299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or private message us on Facebook.
In times of community crisis, it’s completely normal to need mental health support. Call:
Here 24/7 – 1-877-688-5501
Torchlight Distress Line – 1-888-821-3760
For more community resources and support services, visit:
Guelph Coronavirus Community Response – a comprehensive list of resources and ways to support