Come join our awesome team!
Reporting to the Development Director, the Relationship & Annual Giving Manager works to sustain and grow revenue to power United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin (UWGWD)’s role in a shared responsibility for social good. As part of the development team, the Relationship & Annual Giving Manager’s primary responsibilities include planning and implementing annual giving activities including direct mail, digital asks and donor acquisition, leading GenNext donor engagement initiatives and managing and supporting workplaces during the annual workplace campaign.
- A strong track record with 2+ years of experience in fundraising with direct experience in annual giving programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate passionately to inspire community support and impact, and a strong attention to detail.
- Experience using a CRM system with knowledge and experience of data analytics and data segmentation to optimize an annual giving program.
- Adept with technology including experience with Office365, design tools, such as Canva and digital marketing (web, social media, and e-newsletters) and online fundraising tools.
- Champions anti-racism/anti-oppression, diversity, equity and inclusion and applies this lens to your work.
- A driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
How to Apply
United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin hires based on merit, is strongly committed to equity and diversity, and providing a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We especially welcome applications from Indigenous persons, visible minority group members, women, persons with disabilities, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation(s) to participate in the application, interviewing, or selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your cover letter demonstrating your excitement for this opportunity and your resume through Charity Village. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We look forward to hearing from you!